Welcome to the Home page of Cockenzie and Port Seton Local History Society.
The group have been meeting since 1989, originally meeting in the Pond Hall, before moving to the Port Seton Community Centre
- A guest speaker gives a talk on local history accompanied by a presentation or short film.
- We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of the month (September – March) in Port Seton Community Centre.
- Meetings start at 7pm and finish around 8.30 (after tea/coffee/biscuits)
- All welcome, you don’t need to be a member or attend every meeting.
- Talks are usually on East Lothian, but also further a field.
See our Events Programme
Fees: Annual Subscription: £4, with a monthly fee of £1 – Non-members: £1 – The Christmas social is free to members.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 2017 Exhibition : History of Cockenzie and Port Seton Pond and Halls